if you know, you know & if you don’t, we’re here to tell you.
What on Earth is an Octopeel?
The Octopeel Enzyme Peeling Mask is a multi-use chemical exfoliant created with estheticians and clients in mind. A powerful yet gentle tri-action enzyme peel made up of the following:
- Oat Flour: Mildy Exfoliating
- Bentonite: Detoxifying
- Titanium Dioxide: Used to protect the skinfrom UVA and UVB radiation
- Pineapple Fruit Extract: Anti-inflammatory enzyme
- Glycine: Soothing essential amino acids also found in plants
- Lipase: Breaks down sebum into oleic acid, increasing cell production
- Lactose: Dissolves dead skin cells, while hydrating and nourishing
- Zea Mays: Contains large amounts of cell regenerating ingredients and anti-oxidants
How does it work?
The Octopeel works by loosening and liquefying dead skin cells that are clinging onto healthy skin cells. This process makes it easier to clarify and exfoliate the skin and in return promote healthy cell growth and refine skin texture. Working in three stages, the Octopeel absorbs, eliminates, and brightens skin. Attacking dead skin cells without harming healthy skin cells is the key factor setting it apart from other peels.
How do you use it?
Mix one teaspoon of the Bio Jouvance Octopeel with two teaspoons of distilled water to form a smooth paste. Apply the mixture to the face, neck and décolleté area with a soft fan brush. Avoid the eye areas.(If Octopeel gets into the eyes, clean and wash with eyewash immediately.) Apply steam for 10-20 minutes on the face, neck and décolleté area depending on how congested the skin is. Remove the mask with lukewarm water until the skin is completely clean.
Whether you have just received your Esthetics license (congratulations) or you have been in the business for years, this peel is easy to use and works wonders for a large variety of skin conditions. The Octopeel aids in the removal of blackheads and whiteheads without damaging the epidermis or leaving marks or acne scars. It also exfoliates dead skin cells, ensuring that both you and your clients love the results!
Article by Bio Jouvance Paris