- ShopPRODUCT BUNDLESPRO EQUIPMENTPRO EDUCATIONOPEN STOCKEC MERCHPRO USE ONLYRETAILSKINCARE CONCERNPRODUCT TYPE
This section features Professional Equipment that has received The EC ‘Seal of Approval.’ New equipment is added frequently (and sometimes are limited in quantity) so check back early and often.
Advanced Rejuvenating Concepts
Anna Lotan Pro
DEHAZ Apothecary Skincare
Hard Wax Solutions
Hip & Chick Organiks
Methode Brigitte Kettner
Topical Light Infusion
Have you ever wanted to try a professional line without making a large commitment? Now you can with the EC’s ‘Design it Yourself’ Open Stock. Click on the company logos to create your own bundles from each individual line!
*Note, minimum purchase requirements and restrictions apply and may differ for each brand.
Check out the ‘Merch!’ (Our kids made us say that.) This section features our current EC branded products. We choose well made products (especially if they have that bling factor;) that are beneficial to today’s working esthetician.
SHOP BY BRAND
Browse our list of Professional Esthetics & Wellness companies that go the extra mile for today’s estheticians! These companies are offering you something special RIGHT NOW so make sure to check them out.
Course length: 90 minutes. Course Completion Certificate issued to you after successful completion of the exam. CE CIDESCO Certificate of Attendance issued after completion of course via a separate email from the EC Admin Dept. *It is your responsibility to submit CE certificate to your state’s board if applicable.*
Winterize Your Skin Head to Toe – Winter brings an entirely different set of aggressors to the skin, including cold, wind, low humidity and moisture content. Join leaders in the health/beauty field, Lydia Sarfati, CEO and Founder of Repêchage Skin Care and President of CIDESCO Section USA, and Dr. Natalya Fazylova, DNP of ReBalance Integrative Medicine and Anti-Aging Center in NYC in this comprehensive educational class to discuss a holistic, whole body approach to combating the detrimental effects of winter on the skin inside and out.
– Overview of the histology of the skin.
– What happens to skin in winter.
– The detrimental effects of TEWL.
– What ingredients work to help retain moisture and N.M.F. in the skin.
– How electrolytes and the microbiome of the body affect the skin.
– The importance of proper nutrition to combat adverse and compromised skin conditions.
– What product formulations work best for winter: oils, butters, balms, serums and moisturizers.
– Live demonstrations of a nourishing facial as well as paraffin treatments for hands and feet to restore barrier protection.
Founder and CEO, Repêchage®
President CIDESCO Section USA
Author of Success At Your Fingertips: How to Succeed in the Skin Care Business, The Repêchage® Book of Skincare Science & Protocols, Contributing author of Oncology Esthetics® and The Milady Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, Twelfth Edition.
Dr. Natalya Fazylova
DNP, ANP-BC, BCIM
Doctor of Nursing Practice and an Associate Professor at the City University of New York, Board Certified as an Integrative Medicine Practitioner by The American Association of Integrative Medicine and author of Health and Wellness for Busy Women.