- ShopPRODUCT BUNDLESPRO EQUIPMENTPRO EDUCATIONOPEN STOCKEC MERCHPRO USE ONLYRETAILSKINCARE CONCERNPRODUCT TYPE
This section features Professional Equipment that has received The EC ‘Seal of Approval.’ New equipment is added frequently (and sometimes are limited in quantity) so check back early and often.
Advanced Rejuvenating Concepts
Anna Lotan Pro
DEHAZ Apothecary Skincare
Hard Wax Solutions
Hip & Chick Organiks
Methode Brigitte Kettner
Topical Light Infusion
Have you ever wanted to try a professional line without making a large commitment? Now you can with the EC’s ‘Design it Yourself’ Open Stock. Click on the company logos to create your own bundles from each individual line!
*Note, minimum purchase requirements and restrictions apply and may differ for each brand.
Check out the ‘Merch!’ (Our kids made us say that.) This section features our current EC branded products. We choose well made products (especially if they have that bling factor;) that are beneficial to today’s working esthetician.
SHOP BY BRAND
Browse our list of Professional Esthetics & Wellness companies that go the extra mile for today’s estheticians! These companies are offering you something special RIGHT NOW so make sure to check them out.
Course length: 90 minutes. Course Completion Certificate issued to you after successful completion of the exam. CE CIDESCO Certificate of Attendance issued after completion of course via a separate email from the EC Admin Dept. *It is your responsibility to submit CE certificate to your state’s board if applicable.*
Skin Science and Treatment for Sensitive Skin and Rosacea
The latest research is finding that excessive Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) can lead to dry, sensitive, compromised skin, and even to what some scientists call “inflammaging”— chronic, low-grade inflammation. Inflammation and irritation can also lead to rosacea—often confused with sensitive or sensitized skin.
In this class, you will learn everything you need to know as an esthetician to enhance your skills and serve your clients better:
– Master the science behind skin conditions such as rosacea, dry, compromised, sensitive and sensitized skin.
– Learn how to properly differentiate between these conditions.
– Identify the factors that contribute to compromised skin, including stress, environmental aggressors such as pollution, UV light, and weather conditions.
– Learn about the chemistry and science behind the new, most advanced, botani-clinical ingredients and modalities to help address these skin care concerns.
– Watch and learn as a full facial protocol is demonstrated.
Founder and CEO, Repêchage®
President CIDESCO Section USA
Author of Success At Your Fingertips: How to Succeed in the Skin Care Business, The , Repêchage® Book of Skincare Science & Protocols, Contributing author of Oncology Esthetics® and The Milady Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, Twelfth Edition.