- ShopPRODUCT BUNDLESPRO EQUIPMENTPRO EDUCATIONOPEN STOCKEC MERCHPRO USE ONLYRETAILSKINCARE CONCERNPRODUCT TYPEMEMBERSHIPS
This section features Professional Equipment that has received The EC ‘Seal of Approval.’ New equipment is added frequently (and sometimes are limited in quantity) so check back early and often.
Advanced Rejuvenating Concepts
Bio Jouvance Paris
DEHAZ Apothecary Skincare
Hard Wax Solutions
Methode Brigitte Kettner
Topical Light Infusion
Wicked Earth Skincare
Have you ever wanted to try a professional line without making a large commitment? Now you can with the EC’s ‘Design it Yourself’ Open Stock. Click on the company logos to create your own bundles from each individual line!
*Note, minimum purchase requirements and restrictions apply and may differ for each brand.
Check out the ‘Merch!’ (Our kids made us say that.) This section features our current EC branded products. We choose well made products (especially if they have that bling factor;) that are beneficial to today’s working esthetician.
SHOP BY BRAND
Browse our list of Professional Esthetics & Wellness companies that go the extra mile for today’s estheticians! These companies are offering you something special RIGHT NOW so make sure to check them out.
Online class lets you determine the best time to complete the course! This course includes instructional video and exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate and CIDESCO CE Certificate of Attendance. Complete this class at your own pace, you have access to the course material for 60 days from date of purchase. Extended access granted on case-by-case basis.
Course length: 120 minutes. Course Completion Certificate issued to you after successful completion of the exam. CE CIDESCO Certificate of Attendance issued after completion of course via a separate email from the EC Admin Dept. *It is your responsibility to submit CE certificate to your state’s board if applicable.*
Oncology Esthetics, Sponsored by Repêchage – With Morag Currin, Founder, International Director & Educator for Oncology Training International and author of Oncology Esthetics, and Lydia Sarfati, President of CIDESCO Section USA and educator.
This special, two-hour class will provide extensive information on how to provide proper treatment and consult on proper lifestyle choices for oncology clients, including:
– Information on how to deal with anxiety, stress, and physical changes taking place in the client
– How adding ‘rituals’ to every spa service helps lower stress by affecting the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems.
– How to recognize Post-Trauma Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms in the oncology client in the spa setting and adapt treatment and protocols
– How to perform proper facial treatments to restore and maintain the body’s essential first line of defense, the skin.
– The importance of proper sanitation, set up, approaches and skin analysis for the oncology client
– Essential information on utilizing proper ingredients for the sensitized client
– Proper massage techniques for stress reduction and relaxation
– Instructing on deep breathing, music and ambiance for the oncology patient in the spa or salon
– Live demonstrations
– Interaction with cancer survivors to share their stories and talk about the benefits of oncology esthetic treatments to augment medical treatments to enhance lifestyle and decrease stress
– 45-minute presentation by Morag Currin followed by 45-minute presentation and demonstration with Lydia Sarfati and 30-minute Q & A
– Upon completion of 15 question test, registrants will receive a certificate of participation
Morag Currin believes success starts with knowledge. As the pioneer for Oncology Esthetics®, her focus is to prepare students to enter and excel in the field of this modality. She is constantly driven to new ideas to further enhance the basics of esthetics and what is currently taught so you can be assured of new content on a regular basis that is beneficial to both the spa professional and their clients.
Morag also specialises in building therapeutic relationships with equine partners to help facilitate growth from depression, anxiety, PTSD resulting from a cancer diagnosis. Cancer-related PTSD (CR-PTSD) can negatively affect a patient’s psychosocial and physical well-being during treatment and into survivorship. She offers both spa and non-spa modalities which are proven experiential/action-based forms of therapy, and they allow for the immediate integration of concepts in real-time.
Lydia Sarfati is the Founder and CEO of Repêchage®, an international industry leader, with over 40 years of experience as an esthetician, spa owner, manufacturer and consultant.
Ms. Sarfati has contributed to the elevation of the esthetics field in the US and abroad serving as the President of CIDESCO Section U.S.A, the world’s major international beauty therapy association. In 2021, she was awarded the 2021 Beauty’s Heroes of the Pandemic Award. In 2019, Sarfati was honored with the prestigious CIDESCO Médaille du Mérite, and was presented with the “Polish and American Woman of the Year 2019” Award by the Polish & American Women Entrepreneurs (WE). Sarfati is the author of Success at Your Fingertips: How to Succeed in the Skin Care Business, has produced 18 step-by-step instructional videos, and has published The Repêchage® Book of Skincare Science & Protocols. Sarfati is also a contributing author to Oncology Esthetics in conjunction with Oncology Training International, and the Milady Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, Twelfth Edition, (Cengage Learning, 2019).