- ShopPRODUCT BUNDLESPRO EQUIPMENTPRO EDUCATIONOPEN STOCKEC MERCHPRO USE ONLYRETAILSKINCARE CONCERNPRODUCT TYPEMEMBERSHIPS
This section features Professional Equipment that has received The EC ‘Seal of Approval.’ New equipment is added frequently (and sometimes are limited in quantity) so check back early and often.
Advanced Rejuvenating Concepts
Bio Jouvance Paris
DEHAZ Apothecary Skincare
Hard Wax Solutions
Methode Brigitte Kettner
Topical Light Infusion
Wicked Earth Skincare
Have you ever wanted to try a professional line without making a large commitment? Now you can with the EC’s ‘Design it Yourself’ Open Stock. Click on the company logos to create your own bundles from each individual line!
*Note, minimum purchase requirements and restrictions apply and may differ for each brand.
Check out the ‘Merch!’ (Our kids made us say that.) This section features our current EC branded products. We choose well made products (especially if they have that bling factor;) that are beneficial to today’s working esthetician.
SHOP BY BRAND
Browse our list of Professional Esthetics & Wellness companies that go the extra mile for today’s estheticians! These companies are offering you something special RIGHT NOW so make sure to check them out.
CIDESCO TEACHER TRAINING AND ASSESMENT ONLINE CERTIFICATE
Includes Textbooks and CIDESCO Final Examination Fees. Online students will be able to take their final examination online. This will be facilitated by an international CIDESCO examiner.
Start Date: October 16, 2023
Test Date: December 19, 2023
Have you been considering a training or teaching career in your industry, but lack formal education and experience to get started? This entirely online, 160-hour program covers the theory of teaching and assessment, as well as incorporates real-life, practical exercises to help you gain knowledge and confidence in the teaching and assessment of small groups. Graduates of this course are awarded the CIDESCO Certificate in Teacher Training and Assessment.
This program is relevant to any industry, but is perfect for teachers or trainers in industries that involve hands-on skills training in addition to classroom learning. Whether you are just starting, currently teaching, or assess other professionals in your industry, if you are looking for a relevant and in-depth course to broaden your knowledge in this field, you are invited to register.
The overall learning outcomes for the four units of the CIDESCO Certificate in Teacher Training and Assessment include practical skills, knowledge, and understanding in:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities, and relationships in education and training.
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches.
- Facilitating learning and development in groups.
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment.
- Online lecture attendance is mandatory. Online lectures are not recorded.
- Candidates must complete all 160 hours, as well as pass written unit assignments and three micro-teaching lessons with 70% or higher to qualify for the final exam.
- Candidates must pass the final exam with 70% to be awarded the CIDESCO Certificate in Teacher Training and Assessment.
- Candidates must have the ability to maintain online video and audio streaming, with their webcam on, for the duration of a lecture. A minimum download speed of 25 mbps and upload speed of 5 mbps is required for land-line internet connections. WIFI connection will increase the speed requirements.
- Candidates must have developed internet computer technology skills that will allow them to access online learning resources, produce and upload written and video assignments, and participate in online examinations.
- Candidates must have access to video-recording equipment that allows them to record 30-minute videos of adequate quality for an assessor to see and hear the required components.
- Candidates are required to have access to Google Chrome, a Google account, and an email address attached to the account in order to access program resources, submit assignments, and participate in the CIDESCO final exam.
Program Start Date: October 16 – December 19
Lectures (10am – 5pm MT)
· October 16, 19, 23, 26 & 23
· November 2, 6, 9, 13 16, 20 & 23
· Assignments to be completed during this time
MCQ exam and video portfolio project due
· December 19
*NOTE: For questions regarding order fulfillment, contact The Esthetic Institute via email: [email protected]