Full Online Oncology Course Includes:
– Full online training (16 modules)
– Exam & Certificate
– Training manual
– Oncology Tote
– Product Samples
– 3 piece full-size skincare kit
– Handheld LED ($150 Value)
*NOTE: Upon purchase, the ‘Oncology Spa Solutions – Full Online Oncology Course’ physical items will be shipped to you directly from Oncology Spa Solutions. For questions regarding order fulfillment and/or shipping, contact Oncology Spa Solutions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Name & Order Number for reference.
**All purchases must be shipped to a valid United States address, no international shipping available.**
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION
1) What does the course cover? The exact same content we cover in the live 3-day class. And, you get to view it whenever and wherever it works with your schedule. It is a recorded live class that goes over the theory modules. Each module is approx 30-45 min long and you can view and log in and out any time that works with your schedule.
Here is what we cover:
· ONKOS – History of Cancer
· Big 3 – Surgery, Radiation Therapy & Chemotherapy
· The Lymphatic & Immune Systems role
· Integrative Therapies
· Mind & Spirit
· Spa Essentials
· Skin Cancer
* Cancer Survivor stories
* Product Review
2) How long is the course? The course is broken into 16 modules, ranging from 5 – 45 minutes each and will take you approximately 12 hours to complete. Most modules have a quiz at the end to ensure that you have captured the key information and the course finishes a final exam. (It is 100 questions, multiple-choice). Once you have passed the exam you will receive a certificate of completion. You are able to work through the course at your own speed and schedule. Watching and re-watching anything that you need/want. You can log in and out anytime day or night that works best for you.
3) What is the cost? The online course is the same cost as our 3-day live class at $997. Special pricing for EC members at $797. You get everything that you would get if you were in a live class, without traveling or taking time off.
4) What does it include? Everything!
· 12-hour Online course
· 158-page color manual/workbook (value $127)
· Oncology Trained Tote with pen & highlighter (value $35)
· Product samples of approved lines (value $60)
· 3-pc full-size skincare kit (value $78)
· LightStim hand-held LED (value $150)
· Copies of all client forms
· 30-minute coaching call with case studies and any questions at the end with Becky (value $80)
· You can attend any live class on the last day for the hands-on portion at no additional cost anywhere we have a class within 1 yr (value $300)
· Certificate good for 2 years
5) Does it provide any CE credits? Yes, this course is approved for 10 CE credits via the COA (Commission on Accreditation) for NCEA members and we are also approved for CE credits in FL. Most states accept the COA number on the certificate for their CE requirements, however, please note that you will need to check with your state first to be sure).