This interactive webinar is scheduled for Wednesday October 21st, 2020 at 11am Eastern. It includes a test and you will receive a downloadable certificate for this course along with the CE form to submit to your state board. Upon purchase, you will automatically be registered for the webinar and your spot is locked in, make sure to schedule it on your calendar. You will receive an email from ZOOM that includes the link to the webinar and the password. You will also receive an additional email reminder from ZOOM 1 hour before the webinar begins.
The latest research is finding that excessive Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) can lead to dry, sensitive, compromised skin, and even to what some scientists call “inflammaging”— chronic, low-grade inflammation. Inflammation and irritation can also lead to rosacea—often confused with sensitive or sensitized skin.
In this webinar, you will learn everything you need to know as an esthetician to enhance your skills and serve your clients better:
– Master the science behind skin conditions such as rosacea, dry, compromised, sensitive and sensitized skin.
– Learn how to properly differentiate between these conditions.
– Identify the factors that contribute to compromised skin, including stress, environmental aggressors such as pollution, UV light, and weather conditions.
– Learn about the chemistry and science behind the new, most advanced, botani-clinical ingredients and modalities to help address these skin care concerns.
– Watch and learn as a full facial protocol is demonstrated.
Q&A session after the presentation.
Founder and CEO, Repêchage®
President CIDESCO Section USA
Author of Success At Your Fingertips: How to Succeed in the Skin Care Business, The , Repêchage® Book of Skincare Science & Protocols, Contributing author of Oncology Esthetics® and The Milady Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, Twelfth Edition.