This interactive webinar is scheduled for Wednesday September 22nd, 2021 at 12pm Eastern. It includes a test and you will receive a downloadable certificate for this course along with the CE form to submit to your state board. Upon purchase, you will automatically be registered for the webinar and your spot is locked in. Make sure to schedule it on your calendar. You will receive an email from ZOOM that includes the link to the webinar and the password. You will also receive an additional email reminder from ZOOM 1 hour before the webinar begins.
How to Break the Breakout Cycle: The Most Effective Treatments and Products for Oily, Problem Skin – Skin care guru Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage CEO and Founder, spa owner and manufacturer, will share her insider’s guide to over 40 years of successful treatment results you can use to grow your practice. Dr. Natalya Fazylova, DNP, Co-Owner of ReBalance Integrative Medicine and Anti-Aging Center in NYC will also present information on how internal factors such as hormonal imbalances and diet affect acne presentation in her patients.
In this webinar, you will learn:
– How professional skin treatments, provided by licensed professionals around the world, deliver consistent and remarkable results.
– Step by step instruction on proper extractions, deep pore cleansing and proper protocols.
– Important new ingredients for this skin type to deliver deep cleansing and purifying results while helping to balance the complexion.
– How to incorporate high tech hand held devices to increase visible results.
– Holistic skin care and lifestyle advice that help to break the stress and breakout cycle.
– How to implement long-term treatment programs to keep your client’s breakout free.
Q&A session after the presentation.
Founder and CEO, Repêchage®
President CIDESCO Section USA
Author of Success At Your Fingertips: How to Succeed in the Skin Care Business, The Repêchage® Book of Skincare Science & Protocols, Contributing author of Oncology Esthetics® and The Milady Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, Twelfth Edition.
Dr. Natalya Fazylova
DNP, ANP-BC, BCIM
Doctor of Nursing Practice and an Associate Professor at the City University of New York, Board Certified as an Integrative Medicine Practitioner by The American Association of Integrative Medicine and author of Health and Wellness for Busy Women.