Course length: 90 minutes. Course Completion Certificate issued to you after successful completion of the exam. CE CIDESCO Certificate of Attendance issued after completion of course via a separate email from the EC Admin Dept. *It is your responsibility to submit CE certificate to your state’s board if applicable.*
Skin Science and Treatment for Sensitive Skin and Rosacea
The latest research is finding that excessive Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) can lead to dry, sensitive, compromised skin, and even to what some scientists call “inflammaging”— chronic, low-grade inflammation. Inflammation and irritation can also lead to rosacea—often confused with sensitive or sensitized skin.
In this webinar, you will learn everything you need to know as an esthetician to enhance your skills and serve your clients better:
– Master the science behind skin conditions such as rosacea, dry, compromised, sensitive and sensitized skin.
– Learn how to properly differentiate between these conditions.
– Identify the factors that contribute to compromised skin, including stress, environmental aggressors such as pollution, UV light, and weather conditions.
– Learn about the chemistry and science behind the new, most advanced, botani-clinical ingredients and modalities to help address these skin care concerns.
– Watch and learn as a full facial protocol is demonstrated.
Founder and CEO, Repêchage®
President CIDESCO Section USA
Author of Success At Your Fingertips: How to Succeed in the Skin Care Business, The , Repêchage® Book of Skincare Science & Protocols, Contributing author of Oncology Esthetics® and The Milady Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, Twelfth Edition.