CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty & Spa Management Programme Description:
This 400-hour, completely online programme, is designed to assist those desiring to further their careers in the beauty industry, specifically in esthetics and spa, by moving into management, improving their current managerial skills, or starting their own establishment as an entrepreneur. This programme covers the concepts of operational management, stock control, and finances, as well as planning, leadership, and marketing from the point of view of the spa or beauty spa manager/owner. Included in the online programme hours are lectures, assignments, a final project, as well as theory and practical examinations conducted by an international CIDESCO examiner. Examinations will include the submission of a complete business plan, an online theory exam, as well as a brief, online virtual presentation on a portion of the business plan to an international CIDESCO examiner.
This diploma involves a considerable amount of personal time for assignments and projects and involves academic writing. It is equivalent to a first year business management university program. Students are expected to commit a minimum of 20-25 hours per week to lectures and assignments.
Includes Manual, textbooks and CIDESCO Examination.
Why CIDESCO? Founded in 1946 in Brussels with a Head Office in Zurich, Switzerland, Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie – CIDESCO is the World Standard for Beauty and Spa Therapy. Their membership is open to the leading schools, colleges, beauty salons and spas of the world and students looking to achieve a superior level of training and the CIDESCO Diploma qualification which is recognised worldwide.
What does this mean for you? Students earning this internationally accredited diploma will elevate their Business and Spa Management education and knowledge to a new level! This extensive program includes 16 lectures, at home assignments and interactive learning that will dramatically accelerate your business all while learning online!
What will I achieve? Upon completion of the program, students will be able to work anywhere in the world as a Beauty & Spa Manager. The CIDESCO brand identifies you as a leader worldwide in the industry. In addition, you will also develop and establish your own comprehensive business plan, providing you with the platform to launch your own business!
Is there a prerequisite and do I need industry experience? The Beauty & Spa Management is available to any person wishing to obtain a higher understanding of the management within the Beauty & Spa industry. No prior beauty or spa training is required.
Why register now? This one of a kind programme is a perfect opportunity to take an online course and earn knowledge that will set you apart from your competition and give you the skills and knowledge to succeed in running your own business or managing the most elite spas around the world!
Start Date: January 26, 2021
Exam: May 4, 2021 (TBC)
- Students will take this program at their own pace completing one lecture and assignment after another.
- All assignments including the final business plan must be completed before the final exam.
- Program Requirements: While no previous esthetics or spa training is required, any training in these areas of the beauty industry would be an asset. This course is available online under certain circumstances.
- Examinations will include the submission of a complete business plan, an online theory exam, as well as a brief, online virtual presentation on a portion of the business plan to an international CIDESCO examiner.
- This course requires that students have access to and be proficient in email, internet usage, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides. Students will be expected to have portable access to the internet and an external ‘jump’ drive for some class activities.
*NOTE: For questions regarding order fulfillment, contact The Esthetic Institute via email: email@example.com