"Global Skin Solutions, LLC was established in 2009 by Pamela R. Springer to distribute corrective professional and retail skincare products she formulated specifically for the global market to include the multi-ethnic skins. The professional products (Global Skin Solutions) and the retail products (Global Skincare Products) are distributed to medical facilities, spas, salons and online.
Having worked with global skins for over 20 years, Ms. Springer became aware of how pigmented skins are unique in their presentation. These skin types produce residual dark spots from acne, dark patches triggered by hormones, discolorations from a skin irritation, and uneven tones from lack of sunscreen use.
Corrective Products for Global Skin Tones 3 to 6
The vast majority of skin care products on the market promote reversing the signs of aging by diminishing wrinkles, fine lines and sunspots.
There has not been a complete line of products that focuses only on the common skin conditions of Global Skin Tones 3 to 6.
These skin tones are acutely reactive to a variety of factors leading to dark spots, discoloration, uneven skin tones, razor bumps, ashy skin as well as a rough, dry texture. Global Skin Solutions products are formulated specifically to address these common skin conditions.
Our products have been dermatology approved to –
- Maximize the reduction of dark spots, discolorations and uneven tones with skin lighteners known to breakdown residual pigment deposits on the skin.
- Effectively reduces breakouts by purifying, exfoliating and removing excess oil from the skin while fading away unwanted dark spots.
- Diminish the appearance of unsightly razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
- Help rebound the skin from irritation caused by shaving, waxing and tweezing with ingredients that retards hair growth of the affected area.
- Embrace the different skin tones and reveal its natural radiance. We believe “Every skin deserves to be flawless.”
Among all of these corrective measurements for ethnic skins, Global Skin Solutions products are also perfected for use in European skin types. These skin types are also faced with conditions such as acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation (melasma, solar (sun) damage), and alipic (dry) skin."
- Global Skin Solutions